Professional design, implementation and administration
of comprehensive substance abuse programs is our specialty. Following
is a list of the services we provide:
- Assist in the creation of a substance abuse
- Provide training for all supervisors and educate
- Prepare manuals for all supervisors and handbooks
for all employees.
- Schedule all tests.
- Arrange for the collection and transportation
of samples to the laboratory.
- Supply testing by a Substance Abuse and Mental
Health Services Administration certified testing laboratory.
- Provide a highly qualified medical review officer
to review and interpret results.
- Record and archive all test results.
- Contract for the services of an Employee Assistance
- Issue compliance cards for each of your employees,
- Provide placards announcing that the company
has a substance abuse prevention program.
- Furnish all necessary forms and documents for
carrying out all aspects of the program.
- Help track benchmark statistics (i.e., theft,
absenteeism, workers' compensation).
- Offer professional and legal advice regarding
- Provide feedback on program success.
- Offer professional advice and information regarding
cost savings and insurance reduction opportunities.
- Provide regular updates regarding changes in
state and federal laws and regulations.
- Provide a newsletter with information
about substance abuse testing, laws, regulations and related topics
To learn more about CSAP and our customized
substance abuse prevention programs, please call us at (631) 979-8080
or go send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.